Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionJames Shirley Hibberd helped shape fashions in gardening for middle-class Victorians; this work on roses was first published in 1864.
- Author(s)Shirley Hibberd
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Botany and Horticulture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.