All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Barcelona guide includes accounts of all the sights, reviews of the city's best restaurants and clubs, and names of hotels and hostels to suit every budget. Also detailed are the city's music, festivals, shops, history and cuisine, and day trips including beaches and the walled town of Girona.
- Author BiographyJules Brown first visited Barcelona in 1985. Apart from this title, he has written and researched five more Rough Guides, as well as various titles for other travel publishers and numerous newspaper and magazine articles. Researcher Brain Catlos lives and works in Barcelona.
- Author(s)Jules Brown
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/12/2004
- Content Note28pp colour illustrations, 19 maps
- Weight320 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Revised byBrian Catlos
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.78Trending at £11.60
- £10.49Trending at £14.22
- £4.69Trending at £4.99
- £16.22Trending at £17.14
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
- £10.76Trending at £13.52
- £9.05Trending at £9.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.