All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide provides coverage of all the sights, from Gothic churches to Gaudi's extraordinary architecture and the Picasso museum, as well as information and advice on where to stay, where to eat and more.
- Author BiographyJules Brown first visited Barcelona in 1985. Apart from this book, he has written and researched five more Rough Guides, as well as various titles for other travel publishers, and numerous newspaper and magazine articles.
- Author(s)Jules Brown
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/06/2007
- Content Note32pp colour photographs, 33 maps
- Weight350 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.