All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook to the city of Brussels, featuring informed accounts of all the sights, from the city's art collection to its handsome Art Nouveau buildings. The guide also includes details of excursions to Ghent, Bruges, Anwterp, and Leuven, and incisive reviews of the best bars, cafes and restaurants.
- Author BiographyPhil Lee has previously written the Rough Guides to Norway, Mallorca & Menorca, Pacific Northwest, Canada, and Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Author(s)Martin Battersby,Martin Dunford,Phil Lee
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMiniguides S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/05/2006
- Content Notecolour and b&w maps
- Weight210 g
- Width109 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.