All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Cambodia is the ultimate guide to this increasingly popular destination. Features include a full-colour section introducing Cambodia's highlights, from the world renowned towers of Angkor Wat to the stunning tropical beaches of Sihanoukville.
- Author BiographyBeverley Palmer has travelled extensively in Southeast Asia, but her particular affection for Cambodia led to her setting up her own tour company offering trips to the country. When not in Phnom Penh, she enjoys gardening at her cottage in Somerset, England. Steven Martin is a native of San Diego who has settled in Bangkok. He continues to travel throughout Southeast Asia, writing news and feature stories for Associated Press and Agence France-Presse.
- Author(s)Beverley Palmer,Steven Martin
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date17/06/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps, plans
- Weight350 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.