All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical advice on exploring Canada's great outdoors, from hiking or skiing in the Rockies to canoeing through British Columbia's lakes, and from whale watching to looking out for grizzly bears. This book features plenty of recommendations for hotels, cafes and bars, from Toronto and Montreal to Vancouver, and from east coast to far north.
- Author(s)Annelise Sorensen,Phil Lee,Sarah Hull,Stephen Keeling,Steven Horak,Tim Jepson
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date29/06/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps (some col.)
- Weight739 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.