All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActs as a guide to Croatia, one of Europe's most beautiful countries. This book highlights various highlights of Croatia, from the medieval city of Dubrovnik and the unspoilt island of Vis to the rural hinterland of Zagreb. Along with tips on a host of outdoor activities, it also looks at Croatia's history, folk music and literature.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bousfield is co-author of Rough Guides to Austria, Bulgaria, Poland and the Baltic States.
- Author(s)Jonathan Bousfield
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date25/11/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight476 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- stevejohn12304 May, 2017by
Good cheap guide
Guide book was well used and a bit dated but OK for a very cheap price which included postage and was just what I wanted.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.