All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook to Germany, it features a full-colour introduction to Germany's highlights, from the beer halls of Munich to the hiking trails of the Bavarian Alps. It also offers coverage of the full range of attractions, from the spas of Baden-Baden and castles of Bavaria to the jazz clubs of Munich.
- Author BiographyGordon McLachlan wrote the first edition of the Rough Guide to Germany in the 1980s, when the Iron Curtain was still firmly in place. He has updated and researched every edition since, travelling to every corner of the country and sampling hundreds of hotels, restaurants and bars.
- Author(s)Gordon McLachlan
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2004
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/05/2008
- Content Note67 maps, 24 colour photos
- Weight680 g
- Width134 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- 3870bamboozle25 Mar, 2015by
item as described - prompt delivery - thanks
I HAVE USED BOOKS FROM THIS SERIES BEFORE....I HAVE`NT USED THIS ONE YET BUT THEY ARE A VERY USEFUL WAY TO PLAN YOUR HOLIDAY AND WORTH THE SPACE IN YOUR RUCKSACK EVEN WHEN TRAVELLING LIGHT.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.