All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook to one of the Middle East's most alluring destinations, this guide includes a colour section introducing Jordan's highlights, accounts of sights and attractions, and reviews of the best places to eat, drink and stay on any budget. It also gives guidance on diving and trekking.
- Author BiographyMatthew Teller is also the author of the Rough Guide to Switzerland and currently works for Rough Guides as an editor.
- Author(s)Matthew Teller
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/05/2006
- Content Note16pp colour illustrations, 34 maps
- Weight438 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.77Trending at £12.35
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.