All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.54Trending at £15.98
- £10.32Trending at £13.57
- £11.10Trending at £12.10
- £5.45Trending at £5.84
- £7.38Trending at £7.98
- £9.05Trending at £12.07
- £4.42Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionGuides you through India's tropical southwest tip, with reliable information and clearly explained cultural background. This title helps you discover Kerala with photography and information on topics ranging from the best beaches and lagoon resorts to treehouse hideaways on tea plantations in the hills.
- Author BiographyDave Abram is author of several Rough Guides, including Goa, Corsica and the original India in 1993. He's been a specialist in India since the early 1980s.
- Author(s)David Abram
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date18/02/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps (some col.)
- Weight346 g
- Width134 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.