All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Morocco is the ultimate guide to this fascinating country. A full colour introduction includes the 'Things Not to Miss' colour section, showcasing the country's highlights, from dune- boarding in the Southern Oasis to exploring the medieval souks of Marrakesh and Fes.
- Author BiographyWritten by a very experienced team of authors and contributors. Mark Ellingham is a co-founder of Rough Guides and author of the original Rough Guide to Morocco. Daniel Jacobs is a long-time Rough Guide author and has written the Rough Guides to Jerusalem, Israel, Tunisia and Egypt.
- Author(s)Daniel Jacobs,Mark Ellingham,Shaun McVeigh
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date17/10/2007
- Content NoteIllustrations, col. maps
- Weight576 g
- Width128 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.68Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.