All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to New York breaks down the tourist areas in Manhattan into easy-to-navigate chapters, and expands its coverage of the outer boroughs, particularly Brooklyn and Queens. Also included are the city's history, modern life, culture and points of interest.
- Author BiographyWritten by a team of resident up-daters giving the latest insiders' knowledge, a crucial quality in such a dynamic city.
- Author(s)Jack Holland,Martin Dunford
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/08/2005
- Content Note32pp colour illustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.