All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of The Rough Guide to Paris includes a full-colour section introducing the city's highlights. There are incisive accounts of all the sights, from the world renowned Louvre and Tour Eiffel to the well-kept secrets of Balzac's house and the Jardin du Paris.
- Author BiographyJames McConnachie is a contributor on several other Rough Guides. Ruth Blackmore is a fluent French-speaker and has been a regular visitor to Paris since the 1980's.
- Author(s)Kate Baillie,Tim Salmon
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2003
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/01/2006
- Content Note16pp colour photographs, 42 maps
- Weight402 g
- Width135 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Revised byJames McConnachie,Ruth Blackmore
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.