All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed handbook provides in-depth coverage of all aspects of Prague, past and present, including extensive accounts of palaces, churches and museums, details on the city's history, art and architecture and reviews of the best places to stay and eat.
- Author BiographyRob Humphreys joined Rough Guides in 1989 and has travelled extensively in central and eastern Europe, writing guides to Prague, the Czech & Slovak Republics, St Petersburg and London.
- Author(s)Rob Humphreys
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/05/2006
- Content Note16pp full colour photographs, 29 maps, glossary, index
- Weight380 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.