All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 24-page, full-colour introduction gives an insight into many of Prague's highlights, from the spectacular castle complex to the cobbled back streets and secret gardens of Mala Strana. This guide includes reviews of hotels and restaurants in every price range, plus the low-down on the best places to sample Czech beer.
- Author BiographyRob Humphreys has written for Rough Guides since 1989. Rob is author of the Rough Guides to Vienna, Austria, Czech & Slovak Republics, St Petersburg and London DIRECTIONS. He is also co-author of the Rough Guides to England, Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands.
- Author(s)Rob Humphreys
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date04/04/2008
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight324 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement6th
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.69Trending at £9.99
- £17.54Trending at £21.98
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £5.65Trending at £6.07
- £5.74Trending at £5.80
- £4.74Trending at £4.98
- £17.42Trending at £25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.