All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to Romania includes: coverage of the major sights; listings of the best places to stay, eat and drink for all budgets; advice on exploring the scenery including tips on hiking routes, cycling and caving; and information on folk music, wildlife, the environment and Dracula.
- Author BiographyTim Burford studied languages at Oxford University. He first visited East-Central Europe in 1988 and has travelled widely in the region over the last ten years, researching and writing hiking guides to Romania, Poland and Ukraine. Dan Richardson has travelled extensively in Egypt and Eastern Europe. He first went to Romania in 1984 and has been back many times since.
- Author(s)Dan Richardson,Tim Burford
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/04/2005
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations, 40 maps
- Weight358 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.