All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the Scottish Highlands and Islands. From walking along the beaches in South Harris to whale-watching in Mull, the 24-page introduction highlights the 'things-not-to-miss'. This guide includes listings of the top hotels, guest houses, and places to eat and sample the local whiskies. It offers practical advice for exploring the outdoors.
- Author BiographyDonald Reid is an Edingurgh resident and has written the Rough Guide to his home town as well as titles to Scotland and South Africa. Rob Humphreys has been writing for Rough Guides since 1989, He is author of Rough Guides to Scotland, London, Prague, Czech & Slovak Republics and St Petersburg.
- Author(s)Donald Reid,Rob Humphreys
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/05/2008
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps
- Weight498 g
- Width129 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- evita516022 Aug, 2017by
This book is very informative...
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.