All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Tuscany and Umbria provides detailed accounts of every sight, from the monuments of Florence, Siena and Assisi to the treasures of tiny Umbrian towns such as Montefalco and Spello.
- Author BiographyJonathan Buckley first visited Italy in 1979 and has returned every year since. He has written Rough Guides to Venice and Florence. Mark Ellingham wrote the first Rough Guide - to Greece - and found his ideal landscape just south of Siena, but continues to live mainly in London.
- Author(s)Jonathan Buckley,Mark Ellingham,Tim Jepson
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2003
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/08/2006
- Content Note24pp colour photographs, 62 maps
- Weight504 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £7.00
- £11.33Trending at £14.52
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £11.02
- £4.63Trending at £6.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.