All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRanging from the monuments of Florence, Siena and Assisi to ancient Etruscan ruins, this guide to Tuscany and Umbria highlights the region's best hotels and restaurants. Helping you to make the most of the beautiful outdoors, it includes practical tips on almost everything, from attending the Spoleto Festival to walking in the Monti Sibillini.
- Author BiographyWritten and researched by Jonathan Buckley, Mark Ellingham and Tim Jepson - all expert Rough Guide authors.
- Author(s)Jonathan Buckley,Mark Ellingham,Tim Jepson
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date22/06/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), maps (some col.)
- Weight574 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £32.29Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.