All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to Vienna includes: over 50 cafes and restaurants critically reviewed; descriptions of all sights (including the new museums such as The Technical Museum and the Holocaust Memorial Museum); very detailed coverage of the Hofburg Imperial Palace and Vienna's cultural and political life.
- Author BiographyRob Humphreys has travelled extensively in central and eastern Europe, writing guides to Prague, the Czech and Slovak Republics, and St Petersburg, as well as London. He has lived in London since 1988.
- Author(s)Rob Humphreys
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/04/2005
- Content Note5pp colour illustrations, 32 maps, index
- Weight328 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.32Trending at £13.50
- £10.82Trending at £11.56
- £5.45Trending at £5.87
- £4.62Trending at £4.68
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £16.22Trending at £17.09
- £7.86Trending at £8.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.