All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide covers everything, from Wales' pumping nightlife and rural cosmopolitanism to its crags and castles. It contains descriptions of numerous walks, from lakeside strolls to serious mountain scrambles, and water sports, including surfing and the locally pioneered sport of coasteering.
- Author BiographyMike Parker has had close ties with Wales since buying himself a Teach Yourself Welsh book at the age of twelve. More recently he has written books on four UK cities and contributed to the Rough Guide to Britain. Paul Whitfield has had a similarly long term relationship with Wales and has also authored Rough Guides to New Zealand, Alaska and California.
- Author(s)Mike Parker,Paul Whitfield
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date30/05/2006
- Content Note24pp colour photographs, 43 maps, glossary, index
- Weight492 g
- Width132 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.