All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides detailed information about East Africa's island paradise, from the labyrinthine Stone Town to ruined Omani palaces. This guide includes details for the best places to stay, eat and drink, to suit various budgets. It also offers practical advice on a range of outdoor activities, including snorkelling and diving.
- Author BiographyJens Finke has been travelling around East Africa since 1988. He is a long-term contributor to the Rough Guide to Kenya and author of the Rough Guide to Tanzania.
- Author(s)Jens Finke
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/10/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps
- Weight298 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.63Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.