All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn island-hopper's handbook, this guide offers coverage of all the island groups from the Sporades to the remote outcrops of the Dodecanese, including listings of the best places to stay, eat and drink, as well as details about ferries, and background on history, music, wildlife and myths.
- Author BiographyWritten by a team of experienced Rough Guide authors including the series founder and publisher, Mark Ellingham.
- Author(s)John Fisher,Marc Dubin,Mark Ellingham,Natania Jansz
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date16/03/2005
- Content Note24pp colour illustrations, 80 maps
- Weight571 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.