All listings for this product
About this product
- Description10 years, 10 editions: the multi-million-selling Internet book has come of age and is still the ultimate handbook for novices and experts alike. Written in plain English, it covers everything from getting online for the first time to advanced tips and tricks guaranteed to turn casual surfers into Net gurus.
- Author BiographyPeter Buckley and Duncan Clark have both worked at Rough Guide for nearly five years. Experts in both computers and music, they are the authors of numerous computer and Internet titles including the acclaimed Rough Guide to PCs and editors (respectively) of the Rough Guide to Rock and Classical Music.
- Author(s)Duncan Clark,Peter Buckley
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleRough Guides Reference Titles
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/10/2005
- Content Noteb&w and colour illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width116 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.95
- £15.72Trending at £16.27
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £15.72Trending at £16.46
- £13.57Trending at £14.66
- £6.79Trending at £8.85
- £36.98Trending at £37.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.