CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA color guide to the Ionian Islands, this title includes listings of the top hotels, bars, clubs and restaurants, plus 'authors' picks' to highlight the best options. There is information on ferry and bus services, with features on mainland ports and day-trips. It also contains maps and plans covering the core islands and towns.
- Author BiographyJohn Gill has been a regular visitor to the Ionian islands for the last twenty years. He works as a journalist in London. Nick Edwards started exploring Greece independently while studying Classics and Modern Greek at Oxford and went on to spend a decade living in Athens, teaching and travelling widely in Greece, where he first visited Corfu in 1983.
- Author(s)John Gill,Nick Edwards
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date14/09/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), maps (some col.)
- Weight332 g
- Width134 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.