All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to The Italian Lakes, it features a full colour section introducing the highlights of the lakes with accounts of the sights, from the Duomo in Milan to the villas and gardens of Lake Garda. It includes two inserts on 'Reading the Streets' and 'The Great Outdoors'. It offers reviews of the best places to stay, eat, drink, and shop.
- Author BiographyLucy Ratcliffe is an experienced travel writer who currently lives and works in Milan. Matthew Teller is an experienced Rough Guides author and accomplished travel writer. He is author of the Rough Guide to Switzerland and the Rough Guide to Jordan.
- Author(s)Lucy Ratcliffe,Matthew Teller
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date05/05/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight366 g
- Width129 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.