Consider these sponsored items
- £41.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an analysis of the field of dyslexia (learning difficulty). This book focuses on areas such as neurobiology, phonological processing, literacy acquisition, numeracy and multilingualism. It is suitable for those interested in the subject, whether in education or related subjects such as psychology or neurology.
- Author BiographyGavin Reid, formerly a senior lecturer at Moray House School of Education, University of Edinburgh, is now a consultant to the Centre for Child Evaluation and Teaching in Kuwait, Red Rose School in the UK and REACH Learning Center in Vancouver.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDeborah Knight,Gad Elbeheri,Gavin Reid,Janice Wearmouth
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.