All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn four key sections, this text explores the history of world literature, the disciplinary relationship of world literature to areas such as philology, translation, globalization, & diaspora studies, theoretical issues, including gender, politics & ethics, & offers a global perspective on the geographies of world literature.
- Author BiographyTheo D'haen is Professor of English and Comparative Literature at K.U. Leuven University, Belgium and has also worked in Holland, France and America. He is Editor-in-Chief of the European Review, and President of FILLM (Federation Internationale des Langues et Litteratures Modernes) 2008- 2012. David Damrosch is Ernest Bernbaum Professor of Literature and Chair of the Department of Comparative Literature at Harvard University. A past president of the American Comparative Literature Association, he is the founding general editor of the six-volume Longman Anthology of World Literature (2004). Djelal Kadir is the Edwin Erle Sparks Professor of Comparative Literature at the Pennsylvania State University. He is the Founding President of the International American Studies Association and former Editor of the international quarterly World Literature Today.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Literature Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight952 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid Damrosch,Djelal Kadir,Theo D'Haen
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.13
- £6.35Trending at £6.46
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £6.99Trending at £8.96
- £7.49Trending at £7.83
- £7.99Trending at £8.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.