All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionArguably one of the significant periods in US history, the American Civil War era continues to fascinate. This book examines the war itself, alongside the political, constitutional, social, economic, literary and religious developments and trends that were formed by the turbulent events that took place during America's nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyHugh Tulloch was Senior Lecturer in American History at Bristol University from 1971-2003. He is author of James Bryce's American Commonwealth (1988), Six British Travellers to the United States, 1919-20 (2000) and The Debate on the American Civil War (2000).
- Author(s)Hugh Tulloch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Companions to History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.