Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.37
- £4.42Trending at £4.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £7.18Trending at £9.95
- £13.39Trending at £15.44
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionTelling the story of British and Irish writing from 1963 to the present, this handbook guides the reader through the major writers, genres and developments in English writing over the past 40 years. It also offers notes on language issues, quotations from selected works, a timeline and a guide to other works.
- Author(s)John McRae,Ronald Carter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notenotes, chronology
- Weight317 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.