All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionPlato, often cited as a founding father of Western philosophy, set out ideas in the 'Republic' regarding the nature of justice, order, and the character of the just individual, that endure into the modern day. This title introduces the major themes in Plato's great book and acts as a companion for reading the work.
- Author BiographyNickolas Pappas is Professor of Philosophy at the City College and Graduate Centre of the City University of New York, where he regularly teaches courses on Plato's philosophy.
- Author(s)Nickolas Pappas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- Series TitleThe Routledge Guides to the Great Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Series Edited byAnthony Gottlieb
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.