Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2017
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones, 24 black & white line drawings
- Weight997 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited bySaurabh Kumar Dixit
- Table Of ContentsList of figures List of tables Notes on contributors Acknowledgements Introduction Saurabh Kumar Dixit Part I Overview of consumer behaviour 1 Conceptual foundation of consumer behaviour Kuan-Huei Lee 2 Revisiting the sociology of consumption in tourism Korstanje Maximiliano and Hugues Seraphin 3 Exploring tourist transformation: from need to desire to experience Ronnie Ballantyne, Finlay Kerr, Shirley Rate and Luiz Moutinho 4 Factors affecting tourist buying behaviour Jennifer Kim Lian Chan and Azilah Kasim 5 The role and influence of emotions on tourist behaviour Gabrielle Walters and Shanshi Li 6 Consumer information-seeking behaviour Gaitree (Vanessa) Gowreesunkar and Saurabh Kumar Dixit 7 Now and when: reflecting on some realities of consumer behaviour in the hospitality industry Roy C. Wood 8 Ethical issues of consumer behaviour Ann Hindley and Xavier Font 9 Cross-cultural issues of consumer behaviour in hospitality and tourism Clare Hindley and Melanie Kay Smith Part II Service quality vis-a-vis consumer behaviour 10 Service quality: customers' perspectives David Drewery and Ron McCarville 11 Management perception of service quality Ana Oliveira-Brochado and Paulo Rita 12 Measuring service quality Aijing Liu, Emily Ma and Christy Yen Nee Ng 13 Application of Total Quality Management in the tourism sector Aparna Raj and Saurabh Kumar Dixit 14 The impact of music's volume and tempo on dining consumers' behaviours and perceptions of quality Michael C. Ottenbacher, Robert J. Harrington and Anja Treuter 15 Service experiences in the tourism and hospitality industry: conceptualization and measurement Girish Prayag, Jorg Finsterwalder and C. Michael Hall 16 Innovations in experience Valentina Della Corte and Giovanna Del Gaudio Part III Customer satisfaction perspective 17 Service, emotional satisfaction and behaviour patterns David Drewery and Ron McCarville 18 Attributes influencing customer satisfaction in tourism Gaitree (Vanessa) Gowreesunkar and Stelios Varvaressos 19 Customer satisfaction and pricing decisions Giampaolo Viglia 20 Destination image, customer satisfaction and behavioural intentions: the state-of-the-art and a new research agenda Anestis Fotiadis, Marios Sotiriadis and Chris A. Vassiliadis 21 Customer delight from hospitality and tourism experience Jianyu Ma and Noel Scott 22 Cruise passengers' travel patterns, behavioural intentions and motivations Abdullah Tanrisevdi and Vedat Acar 23 Customer complaint behaviour Poh Theng, Loo 24 Enhancing service recovery performance through error management culture Priyanko Guchait Part IV Consumer loyalty outlook 25 Antecedents of consumer loyalty Christy Yen Nee Ng, Brian Kee Mun Wong and Emily Ma 26 Developing a consumer loyalty model Jeynakshi Ladsawut and Robin Nunkoo 27 Customer engagement in building consumer loyalty Keith H. Mandabach 28 Consumer loyalty trends in the hotel industry John Bowen 29 Brand experience and loyalty Camille Erika Kapoor and Renata Fernandes Guzzo 30 Relationship marketing on social software platforms Sandra Maria Correia Loureiro and Eduardo Moraes Sarmento 31 Destination branding and customer behavioural intentions: the case of Istanbul as a cultural destination brand Stella Kladou Part V E-consumer behaviour 32 Social media in hospitality and tourism Ulrike Gretzel and Kyung-Hyan Yoo 33 Social media and the desire for authentic travel experiences Bonita M. Kolb 34 Travel review websites and interactive travel forums Marios Sotiriadis, Anestis Fotiadis and Chris A. Vassiliadis 35 The potential for eWOM to affect consumer behaviour in tourism Alana Harris and Bruce Prideaux 36 The travel distribution system and information and communicati
- Author BiographySaurabh Kumar Dixit is an Associate Professor and Founding Head of the Department of Tourism and Hotel Management, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong (Meghalaya), India. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, a Master's degree in Tourism Management and a Doctorate (PhD) in Hotel Management. His research interests include Consumer Behaviour, Service Marketing, Consumer Loyalty and Guest Satisfaction in hospitality and tourism contexts. He has worked for more than 15 years in a number of Indian universities/educational institutes and has also successfully completed different research projects relating to hospitality and tourism management. He has written seven books on diverse themes of tourism in addition to many research papers. He is an editorial board member of several scientific journals, and is also an active reviewer for many international journals such as the International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Tourismos and Anatolia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.