All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Description'The Routledge Graded Dutch Reader' has been specially designed for intermediate learners of Dutch and comprises a broad selection of graded readings. The readings are taken from a range of contemporary Dutch writing; from newspapers and magazines through to specialist journals and the internet.
- Author BiographyDr Eddy Verbaan is a Research Associate at the University of Sheffield, UK. He has taught Dutch Studies at the Universities of Leiden, Paris IV-Sorbonne, Nottingham and Sheffield, and has published on didactics and early modern urban history writing in Holland. Christine Sas is a Teaching Fellow of Dutch Language and Sociolinguistics at University College London's Department of Dutch. She has taught Dutch in Antwerp (Belgium) and at the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office (UK), and has co-authored the Routledge Intensive Dutch Course. Janneke Louwerse teaches Dutch at a secondary school in Delft, the Netherlands. She is a specialist in pedagogy and ICT, and has contributed to several teaching methods to support the implementation of electronic learning environments in language teaching.
- Author(s)Christine Sas,Eddy Verbaan,Janneke Louwerse
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- Language(s)English, Dutch; Flemish
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.