All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Dominic Parviz Brookshaw,Pouneh Shabani Jadidi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight460 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsLesson 1: Which sport are you interested in? Lesson 2: What issues normally cause divorce? Lesson 3: What do you know about Iran's ancient sites? Lesson 4: What are the advantages and disadvantages to life in the capital? Lesson 5: Which do you prefer; poetry or prose? Lesson 6: What are the pros and cons of travelling by train? Lesson 7: What do you do to protect the environment? Lesson 8: What do commercial centres look like in your country? Lesson 9 How many of Iran's provinces do you know? Lesson 10: What is mourning? Lesson 11: Who is your favourite poet? Lesson 12: What are the main characteristics of people's clothing in your country? Lesson 13: What day of the year is New Year's Day in Iran? Lesson 14: Can natural disasters be prevented? Lesson 15: What do you know about Islam? Persian-English Glossary English-Persian Glossary Index of grammatical terms
- Author BiographyDominic Parviz Brookshaw is Assistant Professor of Comparative Literature and Persian Literature at Stanford University, USA. Pouneh Shabani Jadidi is Faculty Lecturer and Coordinator of the Persian Language Program at McGill University, Canada.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.