Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive international description and analysis of multicultural education around the world.
- Author BiographyJames A. Banks is the Kerry and Linda Killinger Professor of Diversity Studies and Founding Director of the Center for Multicultural Education at the University of Washington, Seattle. He is a past president of the American Educational Research Association (AERA) and the National Council for the Social Studies (NCSS). His books include the Handbook of Research on Multicultural Education; Diversity and Citizenship Education: Global Perspectives; and Race, Culture, and Education: The Selected Works of James A. Banks (Routledge).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight997 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byJames A. Banks
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.