CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores what social justice really means and what its attainment would involve. With contributions from leading scholars around the globe, Reisch and Jani have put together a magisterial, interdisciplinary overview of social justice.
- Author BiographyMichael Reisch is the Daniel Thursz Distinguished Professor of Social Justice at the University of Maryland, USA. He has published and presented widely on the history and philosophy of social welfare, social justice and multiculturalism, community organization, the non-profit sector, and contemporary policy issues, such as poverty, health care, welfare reform, and the impact of globalization on social welfare. In 2014, Professor Reisch was awarded the Council on Social Work Education's Significant Lifetime Achievement in Social Work Education Award.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight1088 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJayshree Jani,Michael Reisch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.