All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA training and reference guide to the use of observation class ROVs for surveying, inspection, and research purposes. Intended for marine and offshore engineers and technicians using ROVs, it is also suitable for use by ROV designers and project managers in client companies making use of ROV technology.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Bob Christ is President of SeaTrepid International, a full-service subsea robotics company operating a fleet of over 35 ROVs worldwide. He began his ROV career with Oceaneering then continued on as a co-founder of VideoRay (a leading OCROV manufacturer) and has continued his career as the founder of SeaTrepid. He has dual BS degrees from Louisiana Tech University and lives in heart of the US Offshore Oil & Gas industry in Southeastern Louisiana. Robert L. Wernli Sr. is President of First Centurion Enterprises. He is an engineering consultant with 40 years experience in the field of ROVs and undersea technology. In addition to his technical publications, he is an award-winning author in fiction where he is continuing his work on a series of underwater techno-thrillers.
- Author(s)Robert Christ
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationWoburn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.