All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuperb images and description of British post war Main Battle Tanks.
- Author BiographyRobert Griffin joined the British Army in 1967 as a 17 year old Junior Leader and served for many years as an AFV crewman in the 4/7th Royal Dragoon Guards in BAOR, BATUS, Cyprus, Northern Ireland, the UK and Bosnia. A recognised expert on post war British armour, he has written a number of books and articles on armoured vehicles of the Cold War period, including definitive works on the FV-214 Conqueror, Chieftain, Challenger 1 and FV432. M P Robinson studied history at Toronto's York University. He has written four books on postwar armour in English and French in 2014 and has edited 3 of Robert Griffin's previous works for Kagero Publishing. He is currently also preparing a study of the 1st Canadian Corps and the 21st Tank Brigade in the Battle of the Gothic Line.
- Author(s)M. P. Robinson,Robert Griffin
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note250 black and white illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.