All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most memorable feature of any garden is its colour. From the soft blues and creams of a calm, relaxing mood to the vivacious, hot colours that energize the spirit, Jill Billington explores how to translate favourite colours and preferred moods into individual garden schemes.
- Author BiographyJill Billington is a successful garden designer, lecturer and author. A natural innovator, she is increasingly known for her subtle approach to contemporary garden design and has won a number of awards in the UK and abroad. Jill has appeared on television numerous times including BBC2's Garden by Design and Gardeners' World and is a regular on the judging panels for the RHS Horticultural Shows, such as the Chelsea Flower Show. She is currently designing an installation garden for the new and contemporary International Westonbirt Festival of Gardens opening June to October 2002. She is the author of the best-selling RHS Really Small Gardens - also published by Quadrille.
- Author(s)Jill Billington,Rhs
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/06/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations, index
- Weight1143 g
- Width226 mm
- Height288 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £9.98Trending at £12.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.12
- £4.99Trending at £7.00
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
- £24.53Trending at £39.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.