Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines British thinking about nuclear weapons in the period up to about 1970, looking at the subject through the eyes of the Royal Navy, in the belief that this can offer new insights in this field.
- Author(s)Richard Moore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCass Series: Naval Policy and History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.