All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionHow has the Royal Over-Seas League (ROSL) developed since 1910 and responded to the fundamental shift from Empire into Commonwealth? What are the enduring aims and values, shared by all members of the League, which inform its activities? This book answers these questions.
- Author BiographyAdele Smith has had a varied career in public relations and fund-raising. She was the Director of Public Relations at the Royal Over-Seas League and Editor of its quarterly journal 'Overseas' for four years and has maintained a strong association with the League ever since. She was born in Northumberland and educated at the Universities of Leeds and Oxford.
- Author(s)Adele Smith
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note70 integrated black and white illustrations & 16pp colour plates
- Weight386 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.