All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives vital facts, advice and support to empower sufferers from lung cancer to make informed choices, to understand the illness and to exercise control over their life and their healthcare - written by leading specialists in the field.
- Author BiographyDr Robert Rintoul, MB ChB, MRCP is Consultant Respiratory Physician at Papworth Hospital, Cambridge and the holder of several research awards and fellowships David Gilligan, MRCP, FRCR is Consultant Oncologist at Addenbrooke's NHS Hospital Trust and consultant advisor to a number of cancer support organizations
- Author(s)David Gilligan,Dr Robert Rintoull
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton Religious Division
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleRoyal Society of Medicine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/07/2014
- Content NoteFully illustrated throughout with line diagrams and colour half tones.
- Weight165 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
- £47.48Trending at £62.10
- £79.63Trending at £109.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.