All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of how respect of the rule of law varies across countries that share a common historical heritage and similar socio-economic challenges.
- Author BiographyMary Fran T. Malone is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire where she teaches classes on democratization, comparative politics, and Latin American politics. Her research focuses on a crucial component of democratization: establishing the rule of law.
- Author(s)Mary Fran T. Malone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.33
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.01Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.