CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume compares the different conceptions of the rule of law that have developed in different legal cultures. It describes the social purposes and practical applications of the rule of law and how it might be improved in the varied circumstances.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleIus Gentium: Comparative Perspectives on Law and Justice
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXII, 253 p.
- Weight1220 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMortimer Sellers,Tadeusz Tomaszewski
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.