Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most influential texts in the Middle Ages, The Rule of Saint Benedict offers guidance about both the spiritual and organizational dimensions, from the loftiest to the lowliest, of monastic life. This new Latin-English edition has features for both first-time readers and scholars of medieval history and language.
- Author BiographyBruce L. Venarde is Professor of History and Classics at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Saint Benedict of Nursia
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleDumbarton Oaks Medieval Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.81
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £20.29
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.