All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth and Betsy are old school friends. Born in 1948 and unready for the sixties, they had high hopes of the lives they would lead, even though their circumstances were so different. When they meet again in their thirties, Elizabeth, married to the safe, older Digby is relieving the boredom of a cosy but childless marriage with an affair.
- Author BiographyAnita Brookner was born in London in 1928. She trained as an art historian and taught at the Courtauld Institute of Art until 1988. She lives in SW10. THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT is the 22nd novel from this Booker Prize- winning author.
- Author(s)Anita Brookner
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight176 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.