All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFuelled by hatred, the Hutus tribes forced more than a hundred Tutsi children and teachers into a small room and used machetes to slash most of them to death. After hiding under a heap of his smouldering classmates for more than eight hours, Gilbert heard an inner voice saying, You will be alright; you will survive. This is his story.
- Author BiographyGilbert Tuhabonye lives in Austin, Texas with his wife and daughter and is currently training for the Olympics. He hopes to bring the Burundi conflicts to the world's attention and believes competing in the Olympic Games for either the USA or Burundi would make a significant statement.
- Author(s)Gilbert Tuhabonye
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.