Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines history of Russian finances in the period of Russia's transition from communism to capitalism in the 1990s and in the current decade. It focuses on obstacles to market reforms and macroeconomic policy choices that resulted in the state debt expansion and the financial crisis of 1998.
- Author BiographyANDREY VAVILOV joined the Russian Ministry of Finance in 1992 and resigned in 1997 as a First Deputy Minister of Finance. From 2002 to 2010 he served as a member of the Council of Russian Federation. He is a Visiting Senior Scholar in Penn State University and a scientific advisor to the Institute for Financial Studies.
- Author(s)Andrey Vavilov
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/07/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 269 p.
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.