All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the 1917 Russian Revolution from its February Revolution beginning to the victory of Lenin and the Bolsheviks in October.
- Author BiographyRex A. Wade is a widely recognised expert on the Russian Revolution. He is the author or editor of a dozen books, including The Russian Search for Peace, February-October 1917 (1970) and Red Guards and Works' Militias in the Russian Revolution (1984), as well as many scholarly articles on the revolutionary and civil war eras. He is a long-term active member of the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies and of the Southern Conference on Slavic Studies (former President, and recipient of its Senior Scholar Award), among other professional associations and scholarly activities.
- Author(s)Rex A. Wade
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2017
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNew Approaches to European History
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.36Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.