All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2010 is Ryder Cup year. This golf match, contested biennially by Europe and the USA, takes place at Celtic Manor, Wales, in October. After a trio of resounding victories for Europe, the USA fought back hard in 2008 to seize the cup and re-establish their playing dominance. This title offers a chronicle of this event.
- Author BiographyPeter Pugh was educated at Oundle and Cambridge, where he was a member of the golf team. He has written many books on golf and golf clubs as well as about 50 company histories, including The Magic of a Name, a three-volume history of Rolls-Royce. Henry Lord is the co-author of the highly acclaimed Creating Classics: The Golf Courses of Harry Colt (Icon, 2008), Masters of Design: Great Courses of Colt, MacKenzie, Alison and Morrison (Icon, 2009), and St Andrews: The Home of Golf (Corinthian, 2010), which includes a foreword from the great Ryder Cup player and captain, Seve Ballesteros.
- Author(s)Henry Lord,Peter Pugh
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationShepreth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/04/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
- £11.90Trending at £13.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.